The best apps for handwriting on your mobile
Handwriting has many benefits, such as improving memory, promoting the association of ideas and logical reasoning, avoiding anxiety and combating stress, as well as fostering creativity. With the advent of electronic devices and computers, handwriting has been lost, fortunately there are applications for handwriting on the mobile with which to recover this beneficial habit.
Handwriting apps can be used with the stylus, but they also allow you to draw and write with your fingers.
– “Paper” (iOS): It is an application that allows you to capture ideas, clarify concepts and make sketches. It has social functions to share the texts and drawings made by hand on social networks or by email. Its strong point is the feeling of writing on paper.
– “Handwritten memo” (Android): This handwriting app offers a library of paper and pen types, with which to write, take notes or doodle on our Android phones and tablets. It has social functions to share the created images and auto save functions.
– “Penultimate” (iOS): One of the most comprehensive handwriting apps on the App Store. It lets you create notebooks, integrates with notepad apps like Evernote, and offers a wide variety of writing and drawing options. It integrates perfectly with Apple’s “stylus” since it was designed in conjunction with the device.
– “Handwriting notebook” (Android): It is a simple and minimalist handwriting application. It allows you to create new sheets and notebooks, change pen size and color, and save your notes or drawings. This is an app focused on a child audience, so it lacks in-depth options.
– “Squid-Take Notes” (Android): “Squid” allows you to take notes with your fingers, with a pencil or with a passive pointer. It has features to fill out PDF forms, edit or grade jobs, sign documents, import images, draw on it, and add scanned text.